Welcome to Year 2's Class Page!
Our teachers this year are Mrs McMaster and Mrs Brown, with Miss Haggerty as our Teaching Assistant. We are all very excited to work with the children this year and support them as they embark on a new learning journey in Year 2!
Keep an eye on our website and Twitter page for any information, updates and photographs throughout the year!
Click the link below to visit our Twitter Class page
- Reading books are not currently being sent home.
- We are currently becoming a Read Write Ink school - more details on this will follow soon.
- Our PE day for the 1st Autumn half-term is Friday.
- Please make sure your child has a named PE kit (White t-shirt, black shorts, black pumps) in school for PE every Friday.
- The kit will be sent home to be washed after every lesson.
- Homework will be handed out each Friday to be returned no later than the following Wednesday to be marked and for new homework to be set.
- Water bottles need to brought into school each day and taken home to be washed at the end of the day.
We hope you enjoy looking at our class page and Twitter to find out what we have been learning about in class!
If you have any questions, news or concerns then please do not hesitate to speak to Mrs McMaster, Mrs Brown or Miss Haggerty.