Welcome to Year 1's Class Page!
Our teacher this year is Miss McCallion with Miss Jade as our Teaching Assistant, and Miss Sarah as 1:1 support. We are all very excited to work with the children this year and support them as they embark on a new learning journey in Key Stage 1!
Keep an eye on our website and Twitter page for any information, updates and photographs throughout the year!
Click the link below to visit our Twitter Class page
- Reading books are not currently being sent home.
- I have sent out a letter with log in details to Oxford Owl - if you need a new letter, please see a member of our team.
- We are currently becoming a Read Write Inc school - more details on this will follow soon.
- Please make sure your child has a named PE kit (White t-shirt, black shorts, black pumps) in school each week for each PE session.
- The kit will be sent home to be washed after every lesson.
- Our PE days for the 1st Autumn half-term are Tuesday and Friday.
- Homework will be handed out each Friday to be returned no later than the following Wednesday to be marked and for new homework to be set.
- We ask for a contribution of 50p per week for snack.
- Children will have a biscuit with milk in the morning and then can choose fruit in the afternoon.
We hope your enjoy looking at our class page and Twitter to find out what we have been learning about in class!
If you have any questions, news or concerns then please do not hesitate to speak to Miss McCallion, Miss Jade or Miss Sarah.