It is the policy of Norman Pannell School that all children will wear our agreed uniform each day. This fosters a feeling of belonging to our community and helps children feel equal to each other, whilst maintaining a sense of pride in their appearance.
White shirt and tie, grey trousers or grey shorts, Maroon v-neck jumper with the school logo, black flat shoes or completely plain trainers (no visible logo).
White shirt and tie, grey trousers or grey shorts, Maroon sweatshirt with the school logo, black shoes.
White shirt and tie, grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore, maroon jumper or cardigan with the school logo, black shoes.
Blue checked summer dress, (optional, winter uniform can be worn) maroon jumper or cardigan and white shoes (not jelly shoes).
White polo shirt with school logo, maroon jumper or cardigan with the school logo, black shoes.
White t shirt with school logo, black shorts and black pumps. A maroon Norman Pannell Hoodie can be worn with black joggers or leggings.
Pupils with incorrect footwear will be provided with pumps to wear whilst in the school building.
Stud earrings or wrist watches can be worn. No other jewellery is allowed for each pupil’s own health and safety.
Make-up and nail varnish may not be worn to school by pupils.
Norman Pannell School – Uniform Suppliers
School uniform can be purchased from our online shop via Stitch Design.
To create an account;
- Visit www.stitchdesign.co.uk
- Click Account sign in on the top right hand of the page.
- To register as a New Customer, enter the school postcode (L27 7AE) and click go.
- Click on the Norman Pannell link that appears in red.
- Enter your details as requested; name, email address etc then click register
- You will enter the online shop to select your items.
To access an existing account,
- Enter the email address and password that you used when registering.
- Go directly to the online shop and select your items.
Anyone who requires assistance to set up an account or place an order can make an appointment to see Miss Howarth in the school office who will be happy to help.
Uniform will be available from school for anyone wishing to check sizes before making a purchase.